Roll-Off Container Tracking for the Waste Hauler!
Roll-off containers represent a significant capital investment for any waste hauler. Successfully tracking these assets and focusing on the highest possible turnover can make or break the small to mid-sized waste hauler.
Waste haulers have long used paper and pencil to track their roll-off containers, customers, and tipping fees. Software solutions available to automate the business are prohibitively expensive for the small waste hauler looking to play in a highly competitive market. Available solutions tend to be overbuilt, doing significantly more than the waste hauler needs. Service and training on these solutions often run to the thousands of dollars.
The Web Savvy Waste Hauler's Solution
Box Tracker, from Cairn Applications, offers a different approach. Our application uses the internet to enable the small to mid-sized roll-off container company to compete on the same scale as the larger waste haulers.With Box Tracker, order takers create work orders for customers, which automatically flow to the dispatcher's screen. The dispatcher assigns the work order to the appropriate driver in the field. The driver delivering the roll-off container has all the necessary information for completing the work order in his hands, seconds after the customer calls.
Box Tracker's reporting features offer owners a view of their waste hauling business that measures key performance indicators such as occupancy and container turn over.
- Driver Application: The driver application puts all of the work order information in the hands of the driver in the field.
- Custom Vocabulary: Use the vocabulary options to modify the application so that it speaks your language.
- Accelerated Data Entry: With just a few keystrokes, the system finds and enters customer and job site records.
- Scheduled Work Orders: Box Tracker automatically books the next work order based on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
- Customer Alerts: Customer alerts remind you of critical customer information at every interaction.
- Mapping: Our Google Maps integration displays the customer job site on a Google map both for the dispatcher in the office and the driver in the field.
- Tracks Tipping Fees
- Automated off-site back up: The system automatically backs up your data each night. Backups are then moved to an off-platform secure cloud-based storage repository.
- Nightly Disaster Report: In the event of a localized internet outage, Box Tracker has you covered. The system automatically delivers a report to your email inbox nightly that containis all the data you need to continue operations until your internet service is restored.
- US Based Tech Support: US based technical support is provided by the developers who built the application.