myBlog: Feature: Delayed Publish
Delayed Publish for myBlog
The delayed publish feature for myBlog enables you to write blog posts and have them publish automatically at a preset future date.
This feature enables the client to write multiple blog posts in a single sitting and have them post to their web site at regular intervals.
To use the delayed publish feature:
- Locate the publish date at the bottom of the Add / Edit Blog Dialog Box.
- The current publish date is shown in bold ( the default value will be the current date )
- Click on the calendar icon to the right of the publish date to display the calendar tool.
- Click the date you want your post to publish on. The calendar tool will close and the publish date will update
- Be sure to save your changes.
Note: The publish check box must be select or your post will not publish properly.